Effective Technology for security, strategy and growth.
I provide Fractional (part time) CTO services to SME's and mid-market businesses.
My experience includes digital transformation, implementing IT security, technical due dilligence, optimising processes and identifying savings. Typically I get asked to audit IT systems and departments, recommend improvements and then develop and rollout an IT strategy.
Fractional CTO Services:
- IT Strategy
- Translating Business Requirements into Technical Solutions.
- Bespoke solution design and development.
- Improving business efficiency.
- IT cost reduction.
- IT security review and recommendations.
- Data protection advice - ICO/GDPR.
- Change and project management.
- Infrastructure review- network/server/telephony/PC's.
- Technology troubleshooting.
- Fractional (part-time) CTO (5 years)
- IT Director (17 years)
- Data Manager, Developer, IT Manager
- Professional member of the British Computer Society
- IT team management and direction for a business process company.
- CTO - Designed and implemented a Care Management System
- Interim IT Director for a card payment solutions company covering long term sickness
- IT mentor and strategic advisor for a financial services company.
- Saved £000s migrating a marketing company to IaaS.
- Improved work scheduling and task management for a clothing manufacturer.
- Implemented e-commerce websites for a catering business.
- Saved £000s per month by implementing a cloud-based telephony service.
Part time IT Director / CTO - Benefits
- Cost - A business can expect to pay between £90k - £120k + recruitment costs, tax and benefits for a full time CTO or IT Director. Using a part-time CTO means you benefit from all the experience, for a fraction of the cost. Working on a flexible basis, fees start from £2400 per month.
- Flexibility - Working with a fractional CTO means you can scale up - or down with only a months notice.
- Risk - No long term commitments and one off projects are also welcome.
If you need help with IT security or management, or if you just think technology could be contributing more to your business, get in touch today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
20 years experience of developing and delivering IT strategies. Aligning Technology to the business objectives.
Team management and IT support. Experienced in all aspects of infrastructure, security, development and data. Finding great value IT solutions to business problems.
From one-off projects to 3 days per week. Freelance CTO service to review your software applications and support for exsiting applications, new developments or bespoke builds.
Improve business processes with digital transformations. Audits and process mapping, design and project management. Stakeholder communication and management.